Sunday, August 1, 2010

Would you D-I-Y nail art? Or pop into the beauty salon?

Would you spend a huge some of money going to a nail parlour to get your nails done?





OR





Would you rather D-I-Y ?





The reason I am asking is because, I am ardent fan of the nail art. However I am pretty hesitant in parting with my money to get my nails pretty, knowing that i can do it on my own using the right tools. And also, the satisfaction of getting the nails done on your own is just GREAT...





What do you think? If it favours D-I-Y , I might think of setting up a blog on it, considering that there are only few ones out there.Would you D-I-Y nail art? Or pop into the beauty salon?
I'd rather do D.I.y :-)Would you D-I-Y nail art? Or pop into the beauty salon?
i think maybe you could practice first


then you could DIY


(:
yes yes it would

No comments:

Post a Comment