Saturday, August 21, 2010

Help! Can't use nails or screws in my walls to hang my art frames. What do you suggest I use?

I am frustrated with the fact that I am not permitted to use nails or screws in my apartment to hang my art frames (8 1/2'; x 11';,5'; x 7';).


I don't know what else I can use to hang my frames on the wall. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.Help! Can't use nails or screws in my walls to hang my art frames. What do you suggest I use?
My friend swears by these hooks advertised on TV...





http://www.asseenontvguys.com/index.asp?鈥?/a>





You might find them at Bed Bath and Beyond.Help! Can't use nails or screws in my walls to hang my art frames. What do you suggest I use?
Hi,





I am allowed to use screws and nails on my room's walls but for some frames and wooden letters i have i use this very very strong two sided spongey tape thing and it sticks right onto the wall and never falls! And I can move them around anytime without leaving a mess on the wall!
If you are prepared to fill the holes when you move, you may want to risk using small nail hangers for your art. I have yet to see an apartment that didnt have things hung on the wall, or a rental agreement that allowed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment