Sunday, August 1, 2010

What kind of care and art do you do for your nails? what color of nail Polish duo you like to ware?

I like natural nails without polish best most of the time, so that my hand lotion can penetrate and moisturize the best. For special occasions I will use sheer pink or neutral polishes, but for my toes I will use brighter or darker colors.What kind of care and art do you do for your nails? what color of nail Polish duo you like to ware?
i like to do a simple french mani most of the time.





sometimes, if i feel like it, i will use a color. mostly pink.





and i get designs every now and then, but they look too ghetto for my job so i just get them on my toes and not my fingers.What kind of care and art do you do for your nails? what color of nail Polish duo you like to ware?
black.
I like a clean lookng french manicure- but sometimes a small amount of nail art- like a simple diamond or flower can look really nice for special occasions.





I don't like painting them zany colours because I think it looks stupid on me :( But it looks lush on other people :D





x
Not much care I just like them normal length. And when I wear nail polish it's normally clear or red.
i like black polish with silver glitter.
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment