Sunday, August 1, 2010

Migi Nail Art? Is is a rip off? Is it worth the money for the whole pack?

i am very interested in nails at the moment. my friend ordered something on the internet called Migi Nail Art. i went on the website and saw that the WHOLE nail kit was $99. My mom thanks it is not worth all that money for nails. she also thinks it is a rip off. is it worth it?? is it a rip off?? Also can you purchase it in a store for at least $100. what store??





first one to give me a decent answer get 10 points!!Migi Nail Art? Is is a rip off? Is it worth the money for the whole pack?
Ha. I love painting my nails too, or having my mom do it. I always get compliments and stuff.


My comment on ';Migi Nail Art';:


I think its a rip off. I've never used it, but you can do about the same thing with household items. Use the tip of a sharp pencil or a toothpick. Dip it in the paint (put some paint on a bag or paper plate) and design. I'm not sure if it will look as professional as this ';Migi Nail Art';, but my mom does mine that way and everyone loves them! They are totally fierce.You can use skinny paintbrushes too, for not so detailed things like hearts and such.


~hope that helps and good luck! i hope your nails look great!Migi Nail Art? Is is a rip off? Is it worth the money for the whole pack?
I checked out the website an it is $99 for ALL % sets of the Art Pens.


That means 40 different colors. We can purchase ANY set for only $25 (8 colors). I have used this kit and it is amazing...FRee Refills, forever!


Thanks,


PP

Report Abuse



It really does make all the difference. I had a friend who let me borrow some, and I'm hooked. It's the only thing that keeps me from biting my nails.... They're sooo pretty!!

Report Abuse



It is a rip off. I tried it and it chipped right off. It's not worth it and I got all my money back for it.
no,the stuff wreaked my nails,it's not worth it
well by the first part of your question i understand why your mom said what she said. if you're interested in nails ';at the moment'; then no i wouldnt purchase it either because you may not be interested after you have ordered it..nails arent something you just give up its in your blood.... so if i were you i would order a couple of colors here and there but i wouldnt invest in a large kit....i looks as if its a good investment and i'm actually thinking about it myself since i'm in the nail industry.... and for the person who said that it chipped its probably because you didnt use a top coat or you used a cheap top coat.hth

No comments:

Post a Comment