Saturday, August 21, 2010

Art design hair and nails buffalo new york?

how much is it to get a manicure at art design hair and nails in the boulevard mall in buffalo new york? and do they do a good job?Art design hair and nails buffalo new york?
I am not familiar with their prices, but I do know for a fact that the owner of this salon is one of the best nail technicians you will ever see in your life. He's very talented, he's funny, he's brilliant when it comes to nails and nail art, and he's one of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. You can find his nail videos on MySpace and YouTube as well. If you are interested in prices, call and ask. I'm sure they will gladly help you out with any questions you may have. This is not your ordinary nail salon - its much better than that. If you go there, I'm sure you will be extremely pleased. Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment