Sunday, August 1, 2010

Migi Nail Art pens - have you tried these? If so, what is your opinion?

I got (2) Migi Nail Art colors (technically ';one'; pen) free for signing up and ';friending'; the distributor on YouTube. Great deal and while these seem to work well as far as application is concerned, I haven't had much luck with the polish drying. It seems to dry very slowly - much slower than regular nail polish.





Has anyone experienced this? I've used regular nail polish for nail art - Stripe Rite %26amp; some run of the mill stuff as well - with really good results. The Migi seems to not dry well at all.





My first thought was that the lines were too thick, but it seems impossible to do the lines thinner. Am I squeezing the tube too much? Or does it just dry really slowly?





People rave about Migi, but from what I've experienced, I am glad these were free. If it makes any difference, I've got the Hot Pink %26amp; Kelly (almost a flourescent) Green colors. I've read that the ';Basic Kit'; with standard colors ';works the best';. Maybe I should have gotten Black %26amp; White, but those colors seemed boring and I wanted to do fun nail art!





Thanks in advance.Migi Nail Art pens - have you tried these? If so, what is your opinion?
yeah, I've used the black and white ones before. They are ok. Don't touch for a while though, seems like they take a little long to dry for me.





The lines are thick, I never could get anything really thin to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment