Sunday, August 1, 2010

Konad nail art stampers?

Hello I hope anyone can help me.


I brough the Konad nail art stamper maybe 6 months ago. I did what follow the direction. First, I need to put a base coat, which I did. Second, use the special nail polish to stamper the design. Last use a top coat over the design to make is last longer. But when I put the top coat the design will smears and it look ugly. I tried so many times its still the same. I want to know what can I do so the design won't smear when I put the top coat on???? Please help me ..... Thanks%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;Konad nail art stampers?
I have the same thing...aint it great!!





Your supposed to just dab it on but when i do that it just smudges. I don't use a top coat. I went to a concert 2 weeks ago with the designs on my nails and i didn't use a topcoat, and the designs are still there. even though the nail polish itself is chipping away. Just try no top coat for once. they wont fade or anything.





hope this helped..Konad nail art stampers?
I have that and the same thing happens. Just go without the top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment