Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can women with long nails take a martial art? Or must she cut them first?

I don't want to lose my nails, and there are probably lots of guys enrolled.Can women with long nails take a martial art? Or must she cut them first?
You might be allowed to wear those small boxing gloves, depending on what type of matial arts you were taking.Can women with long nails take a martial art? Or must she cut them first?
Personally, if you are going to be using martial art... I wouldn't want longer nails... they'd get bent back and hurt too much or hurt someone else. I'd cut them!
IT WOULD BE KIND TO CUT THEM, YOU WILL BE SPARRING WITH THOSE GUYS, DO YOU WANT THEM SCRATCHED UP?
For the safety of your sparring partners I would say trim them.
depending on which martial art, if your sparring you may have difficulty grabbing and punching with out ripping a nail or scratching someone.


If you are mostly working on form you should be alright.
ouch cut them! It would really hurt when you scratched somebody
Like in any other sport, i would cut my nails.





Good luck! martial arts is fun!
based on my experience in taekwondo. .


long nails are not not allowed and appropiate to the activity. .


better cut those nails first. . 眉

No comments:

Post a Comment