Sunday, August 1, 2010

How does this nail art look?

Last night I posted a pic of a nail art I tried to do. I just did this last night for the first time so it's not great. I did another one to match an outfit. I would judt like some feedback on how it looks and if you have any ideas to make it look better.


The first link is the one I posted last night. The second is a new one.How does this nail art look?
woah you lied to me, the first time? They look awsome! you should start chargin ppl d do their nails. Really nice. I watched some of the ones on youtube too, u just inpsired me to actually try.How does this nail art look?
I think that you did a good job. Keep doing what you are doing, it will only get better. I used to do my nail art years ago and I found the more I experimented the better I got.
wow i could never pull that off





answer my question (its about nails also lol)





answer mine?- http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
awesome. i wish i could do my nails like that! they look professional. i like the pink the best and it does match!
I like the first one, cute colors. :)





But really, trim down your nails! Personally, I think its gross when someone has really long nails, no matter how good their nail polish is.
Wow how did you do that on your own? Looks professional! I like the pink one best but the green does match well!
I love the pink!!


Very cute!
i like the pink one better :) its very cute and girly

No comments:

Post a Comment