Sunday, August 1, 2010

Problem with Nail art !?

I love nail art but the problem is when I finish my nail art, I have to apply another top coat to seal it so that it won't come off. When I apply top coat,the colors become darker and it looks terrible !! I usually use light colors for my nail art. What should I do?Problem with Nail art !?
Sephora by OPI has a product, quick drying nail polish drops. They use a eye dropper applicator and there's no brush strokes just 1-2 drops on each nail and it seals all the polish coats dry to the touch in 1 minute and completely dry in 5 minutes.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





Plus Sephora Cosmetic Stores have testers that you can use on the particular color polishes for your nail art before you purchase the product. In fact they have testers for every cosmetic and nail color in their stores that include nail cotton pads and nail polish remover. Just look for the Sephora by OPI Nail Polish display.Problem with Nail art !?
buy a new top coat or colors because top coats never do that to me so i bet if you get a new really good one that problem will go away. i love Sally Hansen double duty, its a base and top coat! its great. GOOD LUCK ;)
Well, I get the plastic sticker-lick nail art and it works fine for me. Maybe you are using the fuzzy kind?

No comments:

Post a Comment