Sunday, August 1, 2010

Nail art make up art ?? CONFUSSED.COM?

Hi there


I hope u can help me coz I have wasted a year or nothing :(


I reli want to do nail art or makeup art as it wud be catogarised but my college doesnt offer either.


the other opition is to pay for quick short corses do u fink this is my best bet?? I dnt kno wht Im putting myself in for you see and I dont want the whole salon system with it I like the art thats in it :)





cheers


p.s I know my writing isnt the best! dnt diss :P xxxNail art make up art ?? CONFUSSED.COM?
You should first go to beauty school and get your license. After that you should take a variety of short courses that you are interested in that would supplement your license and help you with make up and nail art. This way you are certified and you will have extra training and know how to do a variety of things.Nail art make up art ?? CONFUSSED.COM?
if its jst the nail art you want to do, id go ahead and do it. its a big thing at the mo. iv`e just got my qual for nail art and it was worth it.
if you are only looking at the actual nail art rather than extensions and manicures etc then a short course is fine!


its the same with make up if you only want to do make-up then a short course is fine.


when you start wanting to do manicures and facials etc thats when you need to start looking at a longer course.


nail art is so simple to learn yourself all you need is a good imagination and a few tools try looking at the website below for idea on different tools. they also sell a DIY kit where you can learn it at home with a dvd/cd rom but i think they are quite expensive.if you are looking to do it for a job you will need to be quilified however and get a certificate to say you can do it which means a college course. you then need liability insurance which is about 拢40 a year.
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment