Sunday, August 1, 2010

Help please !! Is Migi Nail art good? yes or no !?

Hey guys, okay so, yesterday i stopped by at my local walmart and as i was browsing through the makeup/skincare section, I saw Migi Nail art.


It was on sale from 60$ to 30$


and I'm not sure if its worth the money or not.


although I've heard some good things about it, I'd like to know the details please.


thanks in advance ! :DHelp please !! Is Migi Nail art good? yes or no !?
Obviously no one knows, so STOP ASKING.


Buy it, if you don't like it, return it. People return opened **** to Walmart all the time. I work there.Help please !! Is Migi Nail art good? yes or no !?
I tried it and it works well. i think i would recomend it-- especailly with the sale!


Its great if you want to add a little spunk to your nails and brighten up your outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment